Sunday, March 18, 2012

[HOT] 'I F****D UP': New Track of Madonna's MDNA

With it's controversial title 'I F****D UP', Madonna is likely to tell a story in terms of failed relationship where many interpreted that it is connected to her split with Guy Richie.

I F****D UP is the latest single to be added to her album 'MDNA' due release on March 26. The pop star has already brought to fans it's two singles - "Give Me All You Luvin" and "Girl Gone Wild", and performed at Super Bowl together with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.

The first stanza says, "I f****d up, I made a mistake. Nobody does it better than myself. I'm sorry, I'm not afraid to say. I wish I could take you back but I can't".

Preview the song below.

0 Responses to “[HOT] 'I F****D UP': New Track of Madonna's MDNA”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved Muzickero | Blogger Template by Bloggermint