Friday, March 2, 2012

Justin Bieber unveils 'Boyfriend'-New Single for March Release


Justin Bieber revealed today his first single called 'Boyfriend' for his forthcoming third album 'Believe' to be released on March 26.

The pop singer made his announcement on The Ellen Show, also celebrating his 18th birthday. "It's aaah..it really lovely that you're here to celebrate your birthday with us, I appreciated very much", Ellen said. "Yes, I do come here and celebrate, where else do I celebrate," Justin replied.

"My big announcement is on March 26, my first single is coming out, and it's called 'Boyfriend', Justin told Ellen. Then Ellen asked, "why is it called Boyfriend", Justin answered, "basically I'm talking to this girl if I was your boyfriend I would never let you go".

Ellen and Justin talked also about a Facebook game they play in common called WeTopia. "It's a game wherein you play and instead of earning points, you earn joy, and it gives back to charity and different things", both added. They also encourage viewers to go and play WeTopia.

0 Responses to “Justin Bieber unveils 'Boyfriend'-New Single for March Release”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved Muzickero | Blogger Template by Bloggermint